Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Jam Time

Since my Jamberry collection keeps growing, I had to find a better way to stash all my stuff!

I was recently at Walmart or Target and decided to take a stroll through the photo area to take a peek at albums. As I mentioned in my last post, storing Jamberry wraps in a 4x6 album works perfectly. I was using two 4x6 albums that I found for $1 each. But now, my Jam collection has grown. I found this super cute glittery spiral album that works perfectly!!

Just a few weeks ago I hosted a Thirty-One Gifts party. I ordered a couple organizing items but was the most excited about the mini tote for my Jamberry supplies. Tonight I finally sat down to organize things. To my delight .... everything fit!


How are you storing your Jamberry Nails & accessories?




My Mini tote is full! Currently holding ....
1 Jamberry heater
1 mini rice bag
12 bottles of Jamberry Lacquer (2 box sets, 4 individuals)
1 zip lock filled with nail sticks, files, scissors, cuticle oil.


1 comment: