Sunday, September 21, 2014

New Fall/Winter 2014 Jamberry Designs


Just like everyone else with a Jamberry addiction, I was placing an order at the beginning of September with the announcement of the brand new Fall & Winter 2014 catalog. Over 100 NEW designs. 

When I first received my catalogs, I sat down and carefully looked at every single design. I marked the ones I already had and starred the new ones I wanted. But, I narrowed it down and picked out six. 


Once these arrived, I could NOT wait to wear some of my new designs. Problem was... I'd just done them a few days before (#firstworldproblems - I know, I know). So, I admired my latest Jamicure as long as I could. Which only happened to be about six days. I've NEVER changed out my wraps in such a short time frame. Like, ever.

I'm always finding ways to mix & match my wraps. I feel like I get more out of them if I'm not doing a whole entire mani or pedi in the same wrap. Plus, when there are so many to choose from, how else are you going to get to see them all!?

I instantly fell in love with Lady Lace. I'm pretty sure it's my new all time favorite. (And I realize I could be saying this because my previous all time fav got locked away in the Jamberry vault forever at the end of August. RIP Sugar Plum Glimmer.) But seriously now, Lady Lace is gorgeous!

Here is my Lady Lace & Orchid Ombre Jamicure.
(also featured is the cute, New Jamberry Mini Heater)






No comments:

Post a Comment