Sunday, September 28, 2014

Last Jamicure for September ......

The end of September was pretty busy for my husband and I. He had some projects at work that were taking some extra long hours, and we were expecting our very first visitors in our new place. Very exciting! My parents were here for six days; which we cram-packed full of touristy places to see, and delicious food. 
On the last day my parents were visiting, my husband and I were waiting for them to check out of their hotel to come meet us so we could go out for brunch before they headed out of town. I knew it would take them a few minutes from when they called to say they were on their way, so I did what every Jam girl does when there are a few spare minutes. I changed my Jamicure! 

I brought my stuff out to the living room and set up my little nail station on the ottoman. My husband sat in the chair next to me, chatting until my parents got there. My mom was watching me with my application and I showed her which design I'd picked out. My husband looked down and said, "Whoa. You're done already? Didn't you just start them a few minutes ago?!" :) 

I decided to stray from all the pink, and go a different route this time... 

Take Aim paired with a retired Colorful Arrowhead Accents wrap. 
(the picture on the left was outside in natural (shaded) light, the picture on the right is natural sunlight inside to see the detail of the colors in Take Aim)


I really love the design of  Take Aim, but I was slightly disappointed that the colors of the arrows weren't brighter. But I still thought they were super cute! They'll be really great for someone who likes a more subtle-ness to their nails. :)


***Note; I totally would have done the whole Mother/Daughter Jamicure time, but my mom isn't allowed to wear nail polish or even acrylic/gel nails at work. I thought about doing them with her the first night they arrived so she could have cute nails all week and easily remove them when she got home.. but we were just so busy! Maybe next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment