Monday, September 15, 2014

Jamberry Pedicures - How long do they last?


As promised, I wanted to share my previous Jamberry pedicure. I mentioned in my last post that I'd had my toes done for six weeks. For real. :)



Here's the pedicure I did. Now, some may say it's cheating because I only have wraps on my big toes. But I have had complete Jamberry pedicures last as long. I just haven't always remembered to take pictures to share!

This is day one. A retired Jamberry design, Pink with White Stars on my big toes, and current Jamberry Lacquer, Kiss, on the rest of my toes.






Here is my pedicure after six weeks, on day 42.
There's clear growth on the cuticle end, but from far away, can you even tell? Because I can't! I even trimmed my toenails at one point and the Jams still stayed on. 




I can't always afford to go to a salon and get a profession pedicure, so I really love that I can do my own, and have them look professional! 

No comments:

Post a Comment