Monday, September 15, 2014

September Stylebox



Last month Jamberry started a new feature - a monthly subscription. You can now have Jamberry wraps delivered to your door! 

Each month will feature one item from the current catalog (a wrap or a lacquer), AND one coordinating exclusive item that will never be available to order. 

I seriously haven't been more excited about getting mail! August featured a floral design and a coordinating chevron. Who doesn't love chevron, especially in multiple shades of purple!? 

Want to know what the mysterious September Stylebox beholds? 

Bold colors! Happy Go Lucky (from the current catalog), and a color coordinating Ombre. It's SO pretty on! I can't even explain.




I knew that as soon as other Jamberry consultants or customers were getting their September Stylebox, they would be posting pictures all over Facebook or Instagram. I didn't want my jamicure to get lost, so I did something different. 

I paired the exclusive Ombre with an accent nail - Lotus





I am looking forward to wearing Happy Go Lucky, and I think I know just the wrap I want to use as an accent nail. Because, accent nails are ALL the RAGE right now. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment