Saturday, September 6, 2014

Embracing Retired Designs


Ten days since my last Jamicure. That's about as long as it takes for me to get antsy and want to do something new. My Jams still look amazing, but I seriously can't wait. Especially when I ordered from the Going, Going, Gone retirement list at the end of August. So you can imagine how excited I was about finding the signature purple envelope in my mailbox! 

Today's Jamicure is not pink. I know, you're shocked. ;)  I am too actually. I wasn't sure how I felt about either of these retiring wraps but the more and more I saw them, the more I just had to have them! I didn't care if my husband has some strange hatred for the color teal! (For real. He loathes anything teal.) 

I'm sure you've already noticed this, but I looooooove to mix and match my Jams. I often take advantage of the Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal, to find designs that complement each other or wraps I already have. 

I've had a lot of compliments on this Jamicure. I might have gone a little crazy. I'm not sure that adding the white chevron was a good idea, but hey, other people thought it looked great! 

I am wearing: 
Retired Turple Ombre, Retired Teal Sparkle. Accented with White Chevron (NOT retired!). 










I realize I am probably teasing you with some of the retired designs that are no longer available, but you can re-create a similar look with some of the new Fall/Winter designs! 

Here is: 








No comments:

Post a Comment