Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Another pink Jamicure, because he said so

Sometimes when I flip through my Jamberry Nails collection, I get overwhelmed. I've been a consultant for just over a year, and a customer barely longer. I have a pretty decent size collection. I have multiples of my all time favorites because I know Jamberry does TWO retiring lists each year; and my favorites could be sent away to the secret vault, never to be seen again. I love to mix and match, add a cute accent nail here and there. So of course I sometimes make purchases of Jams that coordinate. Thus, overwhelmed.

In these desperate times, I call to my husband. For real. Half of the time when I am doing my nails I am sitting on the couch while we are watching tv, so he's *right* there. I can just hold up a couple and all he has to do is point. Occasionally I'll hand him my whole stash and tell him to "just pick one!" for me. And he does. I think he likes that I appreciate his opinion or that I want my nails to look nice for him, not just myself.

I fell on these desperately overwhelming times on Sunday evening. I have all of my Jamberry wraps in a photo album (they fit PERFECTLY in a 4x6 ... just sayin'). I sat flipping through and couldn't decide. My husband wanted to play a game but he was waiting for me to finish my nails first. After ten minutes or so he said, "give me the book." Fifteen to twenty minutes later ..... Voila!

Carmen Ombre  -  I originally wasn't sure how I felt about this design when I first saw it, but the more and more pics "on real hands" I saw, the more and more I loved it. I think it's my favorite pedicure for sure!




Here's my pedicure pic from back in April.


Also, I'm still pretty impressed with the fact that I got a whole manicure & pedicure out of the Jamberry sheet, and I'll still be able to get one of each again!





No comments:

Post a Comment