Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Jamberry Pedicures


I can't tell you the last time I saw my toe nails bare. For years and years I have either gone to a salon for a relaxing pedicure or painted them myself at home. I just spent the past seven years living in Texas so I am sure you can imagine the number of sandals I own. Your toes ALWAYS have to look nice! 

I love getting a professional pedicure every once and a while. I used to go once a month when money allowed. But the last time I had a girls spa day, I was about $95 in the hole for a pedicure and plain manicure (no polish so I could do Jams when I got home!). Ouch. Granted, I spent more than usual because it was a special girls day, but still. On average I was spending $40 on a pedicure when I went. And sometimes, I didn't even go to a stand alone salon... I'd enjoy a pedi at the one in Walmart from time to time. (still spent $40, too) 

This is where Jamberry saves me. I can do my own pedicures and they are not just polish. They're super fun designs and look professionally done! 


The best part about a Jamberry pedicure? They LAST. Like, for a really long time. Seriously. I did a new set yesterday, and the set I removed had been on for SIX weeks. Forty-two days. No joke. Sure, there was growth on the cuticle end, but they still looked really great. And from far away you can barely tell. I mean, who *really* sticks their face that close to your feet anyway?! 


**(The photos of my six week Jams are on my phone, so I'll do a post about those when I upload later!)** 




Here's my NEW Jamicure! These are a retired design, Impact Moon. They were featured as a "french tip" design. I am LOVING these. My husband and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie, and I couldn't stop checking out my toes! :) 



Now, here's the cool part I was telling you about. You can see how little it took for me to do my toes. I used the big piece on my big toes and then used what would be left overs if I had done a manicure with these wraps.
*The reason I used two different halves for my big toes, rather than cutting one in half is that Jamberry gives you two different looks for the "french tips." If you look closely, you'll see that one end of the teal color is smaller than the other. So next time I'll use the other halves and there will be less teal with more of the "tip" design. :)

Now that I have one pedicure done, I will still be able to use the rest of this sheet to do one more pedicure and two manicures. I'll probably even have a couple pieces left over to do accent nails with my Jamberry Hint of Mint Lacquer!







Are you as excited about Jamberry pedicures as I am?

Impact Moon is a recently retired design, but it can be re-created with some of the NEW Fall/Winter styles like .... 



Imperial Tip                Zebra Tip 






No comments:

Post a Comment