Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pink is my favorite color



Hey Jammers! 

Today I was putting together a collage of all my Jamicures that featured the upcoming retiring designs (calm down, you'll get to see these in my next post!). I came to the conclusion that pink is most definitely my favorite color to do my nails in. I'm not biased. I don't judge. Any shade of pink will do. ;) 

I did spice it up a little and do two purple Jamicures in a row, and then a blue one. Whoa! Way out of the box for me! -lol- But now I am back to pink! 

Did you know that Jamberry Nails offers designs on a clear background? Perfect for layering! I used Black Tips (in medium length) on top of Raspberry Sparkle. Then I did a few accent nails in my "Unicorn" retired design, Black Lace on Magenta. I'm thinking this is probably my second all time favorite Jamicure yet, and that's saying something since I've been wearing them for about a year now. 

What do you think? Love it or Leave it? 






I also felt like re-doing my pedicure. It's also pink. ;)

I did my big toes in retired White Stars on Pink, and the rest of my little piggies with the new Kiss Lacquer. Definitely loving it too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment