Saturday, August 23, 2014

That moment you realize your Jamberry nails match .... everything.

Your nails usually say a lot about you or your personality. Maybe the colors you pick match outfits in your closet. Or designs you choose represent other things you enjoy in your life.

My favorite colors are pink and purple so it's no surprise that a lot of my Jamicures match or coordinate with a lot of my clothes.
Because of this, you would think I would NOT be surprised when I'm sitting in a salon chair, relaxing while getting my hair done and I look in the mirror, phone in hand, to see this ....

My exclusive August Stylebox Jamicure matches PERFECTLY with my cell phone case. I'd had my nails done like this for a little over a week and only noticed while sitting in that chair, facing a giant mirror. But to be fair to myself, when I have my phone near me, it's face up, so it's not like I stare at the back all the time. ;)





So, what does YOUR jamicure match? 

No comments:

Post a Comment